Yes! Communities, an operator of residential properties located in multiple states and headquartered in Denver, is seeking Maintenance personnel in the Hutchins, TX area to become part of our team.
Position Summary: Primary responsibilities are community and inventory maintenance as directed by the Community Manager in an efficient, courteous and understanding manner, while performing the following duties:
· Clean vacant lots
· Respond to resident service requests when applicable
· Maintain the storage compound in a safe and organized manner
· Maintain tools, the maintenance facility, and equipment
· Coordinate new home delivery and set-up, and request any warranty or follow-up work with the Community Manager and manufacturers
· Order supplies, tools and equipment (with Management approval)
· Maintain all utility facilities within the Community
· Follow safety precautions
· Complete all work in a timely manner, without sacrificing quality
· Maintain professional behavior which does not interfere with the individual’s work, the work of another Team Member, or the quality of life for Community Residents
· Maintain community assets including grounds, buildings, equipment, pools, etc.
· Respond to emergency calls as directed by Supervisor
· Additional duties as assigned by Supervisor and subject to change
· Ability to stand and walk for up to eight (8) hours per day
· Use and hands, including fingers, to handle or feel objects, tool or controls which may be of a repetitive motion
· Reach with arms and hands
· Effectively communicate with vendors and residents
· Frequently required to climb or balance
· Vision abilities include close and distance vision and the ability to adjust focus
· Required to regularly push, pull, lift or carry 50 lbs. Occasionally it may be 50-75 lbs.
· Use of potentially hazardous chemicals
· Must be able to climb ladders, occasionally up to a 20 foot ladder
Education and Experience:
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· Competitive salary and bonus plan
· Medical, dental, vision and PTO
· Life insurance and 401K
Contact: If interested please email your resume to Patsy at firstname.lastname@example.org.