YES! Communities, an industry leader and operator of residential properties located in multiple states, is seeking Maintenance Supervisor in the Atlanta, GA area to become part of our team.
Position Summary: Primary responsibilities include oversight of Community Maintenance Team and community and inventory maintenance as directed by the Community Manager in an efficient, courteous and understanding manner, while performing the following duties:
• Delegate duties to community maintenance staff to ensure community is properly maintained
• Clean vacant lots
• Respond to resident service requests when applicable
• Maintain the storage compound in a safe and organized manner
• Maintain tools, the maintenance facility, and equipment
• Coordinate new home delivery and set-up, and request any warranty or follow-up work with the Community Manager and manufacturers
• Order supplies, tools and equipment (with Management approval)
• Maintain all utility facilities within the Community
• Follow safety precautions and train staff on Company Safety policy
• Complete all work in a timely manner, without sacrificing quality
• Maintain professional behavior which does not interfere with the individual’s work, the work of another Team Member, or the quality of life for Community Residents
• Maintain community assets including grounds, buildings, equipment, pools, etc.
• Respond to emergency calls as directed by Supervisor
• Additional duties as assigned by Supervisor and subject to change
• Ability to stand and walk for up to eight (8) hours per day
• Use and hands, including fingers, to handle or feel objects, tool or controls which may be of a repetitive motion
• Reach with arms and hands
• Effectively communicate with vendors and residents
• Frequently required to climb or balance
• Vision abilities include close and distance vision and the ability to adjust focus
• Required to regularly push, pull, lift or carry 50 lbs. Occasionally it may be 50-85 lbs.
• Use of potentially hazardous chemicals
• Must be able to climb ladders, occasionally up to a 20 foot ladder
Education and Experience:
• Previous Supervisory experience desired
• HVAC Certification a plus
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Competitive salary
• Medical, dental, vision and PTO
• Life insurance and 401K
Contact: If interested please email your resume to Lora at firstname.lastname@example.org.